How to create pre-made bundles
Last updated on
December 17, 2021
- Go to ‘Collections’ in the sidebar menu
- Select ‘Pre-made Bundles’ and ‘Create Your First Bundle’
- Fill out all of the required fields
- Benefit icon recommended size (20-24px SVG, 40-48px for png/jpg)
- If you don't upload an icon, a checkmark will be used as default
- Choose the products you want to include
- Note, after creating bundles, they will be disabled by default. Once you've made sure all the details and products are set, you can toggle the enable at the top of the bundle page.
- After creating and enabling your first pre-made bundle, you will now see a tab on your collections "Bundles"
- You can change the title of "Bundles" to whatever fits your store best. Some of our customers use "Health Goals" and "Stacks" as examples.
- To change the title of "Bundles" go to Settings > Phrases> scroll down till you find "Bundles" and "Bundle" and change the input for the plural and singular names.